[TriLUG] Keyboard

Ryan Leathers ryan.leathers at globalknowledge.com
Wed Aug 2 09:12:29 EDT 2006

The guys in my Tech Svcs shop work on D620's all the time.  They are an
authorized Dell Service Center.

If you can escape to Apex over a lunch break or something and bring it
with you I'll walk you back there and we'll get you fixed up.  They'll
probably make you turn the screws to avoid liability, but at the very
least you'll have someone who knows exactly what to do right there.

Let me know if you are interested.

Ryan
459-1262