[TriLUG] Playing with RT Tracker

Owen Berry oberry at trilug.org
Wed Aug 30 11:31:55 EDT 2006

Just an FYI, if you haven't had experience with mod_perl before, it
shouldn't be slow - in fact it should be pretty fast. Either RT Tracker
is dog slow (not written well, or just has a lot to do), or there was
something wrong with your installation (either RT or mod_perl). You
probably won't care if you get it working well under fastCGI though. :-)

Owen