[TriLUG] Playing with RT Tracker

Dave Sorenson dave at logicalgeek.com
Wed Aug 30 10:16:17 EDT 2006

I actually had things running under mod_perl after doing exactly that,
but it was dog slow. The trouble started when I tried to muck with
things and install fastCGI as a comparison. I finally got all the
dependency's to install and now I'm on the trail of what I think is an
fastcgi config error- the mason_handler.fcgi fails to remain running
(beats head against the wall, but maintains sense of humor)

Dave