[TriLUG] IRC lack-of-fun

William Sutton william at trilug.org
Thu Aug 31 08:26:52 EDT 2006

Don't feel so bad.  I signed up for membership a couple years ago (almost
2 1/2 I think) and never got a card.  I have a shell account to prove I
signed up, but Intrex doesn't take shell accounts for discounts ;)  (not
that this is a problem for me at the moment as I live out of NC, but I
understand your situation).

--
William Sutton
Alexandria, VA