[TriLUG] Oldest web or other server?

Greg Brown gwbrown1 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 17:13:49 EDT 2006

Oh, and I suppose my oldest running computer is a 486sx25 that operates as a
telnet "server" of sorts (its really to long of a story to full explain).

I think it was running RH 2.0 or maybe 2.1.  I remember you had to know what
kinds of chipsets your graphics card ran and you had all kinds of nasty
messages about the damage that could be done if you installed the wrong kind
of graphics driver.

Ah, those were the days.

Greg