[TriLUG] buying songs online

Kevin Flanagan kevin at flanagannc.net
Sun Sep 3 22:41:20 EDT 2006

I'll second that, be it iTunes, Walmart, Sony, or anyone else who
cripples the music.  Not that it should be an excuse to do illegal
things, but we should all pursue legal downloads, to the complete
exclusion of DRM'ed stuff.  The power of the purse is the only one that
most of the retailers and record companies care about.

    Just my $.02

    Kevin