[TriLUG] buying songs online

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Mon Sep 4 22:03:33 EDT 2006

ok, ok.  i confess.  i have a fair amount of recorded work.  i further
confess that my 2 and 4 year olds took over the stereo.  now, i listen
to WUNC talk radio in the minivan :-)

drm and riaa can just go home as far as i am concerned.

--
Jim Ray, President
Neuse River Networks

tel: 919-838-1672
cell: 919-606-1772
http://www.Neuse.Net

Connecting You to the World since 1997

What People Say About Us
http://www.neuse.net/portfolio

Neuse Model N3 Server based on the Intel Xeon processor - A powerful and
cost-effective solution designed for quiet and reliable operation and
tool-less assembly and service
http://www.neuse.net/server

Commercial and Industrial Cabling Plants - Wiring for Computer Networks
and Phone Systems
http://www.neuse.net/cabling