[TriLUG] code for search engine

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Mon Jan 15 06:18:09 EST 2007

Looks like it would do the trick with shell access.  However, I need for
folks that go to my web site to have a form whereby they enter something
like "beer" and get a list of all references to "beer" on my site with links
to go to that instance.

That command line interface is too intense for my little ole pea brain.

Regards,

Jim

Jim Ray, President
Neuse River Networks