[TriLUG] code for search engine

David McDowell turnpike420 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 09:33:23 EST 2007

I tried lots of possibilities for adding search to our corporate
website.  For our solution, I went with mnogosearch.
http://www.mnogosearch.org  and if you want to see it in action, goto
http://www.cgirb.com and search for terms like "subjects" or "fees" or
"directions" to see how the results appear (as I've configured them to
anyway).

laters,
David