[TriLUG] Scalix- anbody have experience using it?

Matt Pusateri mpusateri at wickedtrails.com
Tue Jan 16 10:21:39 EST 2007

Zimba was forked on Novell's commercial webmail offering.  Novell
recently has pulled support for continuing to fund Zimbra development.
 I assume there are FOSS developers committed to continuing with it.
I heard installation of Zimbra is not as easy as one would like, YMMV.
Also not a free solution, but it's come across the list in the past
that openexchange is liked by some :) I would think you would need to
test both.

Matt