[TriLUG] Scalix- anbody have experience using it?

Warren Myers volcimaster at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 10:59:56 EST 2007

according to their website, they have a free Community Edition

I'll keep the pulled Novell support in mind, though

WMM

On 1/16/07, Matt Pusateri <mpusateri at wickedtrails.com> wrote:

> Zimba was forked on Novell's commercial webmail offering.  Novell
> recently has pulled support for continuing to fund Zimbra development.
> I assume there are FOSS developers committed to continuing with it.
> I heard installation of Zimbra is not as easy as one would like, YMMV.
> Also not a free solution, but it's come across the list in the past
> that openexchange is liked by some :) I would think you would need to
> test both.
>
> Matt
>

> On Tue, January 16, 2007 8:38 am, Matt Nash wrote:
> > pop.gmail.com wrote:

> >> Scalix is good, but not quite what OpenMail was. Take a look at
> >> http://www.zimbra.com/ for an updated, integrated solution.
> >>
> >> Wh
> > Zimbra looks pretty cool!  Has anyone here migrated to it from MS
> > Exchange?
> > --

http://warrenmyers.com
"God may not play dice with the universe, but something strange is going on
with the prime numbers." --Paul Erdős
"It's not possible. We are the type of people who have everything in our
favor going against us." --Ben Jarhvi, Short Circuit 2