[TriLUG] LDAP user password resets

David McDowell turnpike420 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 13:15:12 EST 2007

I've lost my place in this thread (don't know what I last said) but
I'm guessing you recall me fightning with kerberos... If so - The kvno
value - I was being instructed to set it myself in the command line
when I should have just left that bit off and let it assign itself.
As soon as I did that, everything worked great.