[TriLUG] Touchscreen LCD's

Matt Pusateri mpusateri at wickedtrails.com
Sat Feb 24 18:11:28 EST 2007

I may have a project where I would want to use a touch screen LCD screen
with Linux to control/display conference room booking on a LCD mounted
outside our conference room.  Has anyone had to deal with touchscreen
LCD's under Linux?  I see there are some resources or at least google
thinks there are some, but was looking for real world experience.  Also
there seems to be different types of touchscreens(capacitive, infrared,
resistive, surface wave), anyone know if one is better than the other.
This will be a low budget project so any input would be helpful.

Thanks,

Matt