[TriLUG] OT- HELP? Solaris 10 H/Wboxen? ... html

Kevin Jones mrkevinj at yahoo.com
Tue May 8 15:32:13 EDT 2007

If you ever want to add anything (at all) to this solution you don't want to go with the Mac Mini. We bought one for some light duty graphics work and found out it's mostly useful for using as a cute workstation or (my preference) as a home theater solution when connected to a HDTV (it comes with this really cool little remote control and does much more than the new "Apple TV" for only a couple hundred more.)

That Sun workstation is definitely the way to go for $900. In fact, that's the box I'm going to buy if/when we need any new workstations. Thanks for the suggestion Robert.

Kevin