[TriLUG] Has anyone used SSL-Explorer?

Brian Dale tbdale at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 09:08:51 EDT 2007

I've been using the community edition for a couple of years. Works
great, you can port forward just about anything that uses a static TCP
port (VNC, RDP, NNTP, etc). I use the web forwarding feature to manage
web based admin tools that are behind the firewall. . It would be nice
to be able to mount CIFS shares directly over the SSLExplorer VPN like
the Cisco SSL VPN, but the web based tool gets the job done. It's
really easy to setup and it's been dead stable. Occasionally the CIFS
mounts wig out and I have to restart the service to get access to
them, but that has been the only problem.

Cheers,
Brian