[TriLUG] Trilug Kode of Kondukt

Alan Porter porter at trilug.org
Tue Aug 14 10:09:24 EDT 2007

Matt> I've heard "ridiculous," "silly," and...

For the record, I was the one who said "silly", and I was referring to
the fact that the Code of Conduct has a license, not to the content of
the Code of Conduct itself. I called it silly because the license struck
me as completely out of place.

It would be like a sign saying:

Swim at your own risk (R)

[fine]"Swim at your own risk" is a registered
trademark of the Coppertone Corporation.[/fine]

I don't think the Code of Conduct is silly.

I *do* like Çrístôbäl's suggestion that this positive statement might
not be the best place for an "enforcement" clause.

Alan

.