[TriLUG] so what does a 10 phone Asterisk system cost these days?

Nick Goldwater trilug at dogstar1.com
Tue Jan 1 10:08:31 EST 2008

I have worked with proprietary systems such as Avaya, Cisco and Shoretel systems however I had little to nothing to do with pricing and/or purchasing. With that in mind I found Shoretel to be the friendliest from an administrative perspective and the clients seemed to be satisfied as well. Although if I was asked to set up small system, my first recommendation would be Trixbox.

Nick