[TriLUG] Wireless Keyboard ... which one?

Ritesh Kumar ritesh at cs.unc.edu
Fri Jan 4 17:24:46 EST 2008

On Jan 4, 2008 4:29 PM, Randy Barlow <randy at electronsweatshop.com> wrote:

> Dave Sorenson wrote:
> > At the risk of being burned at the stake for heresy I've always found
> that
> > Microsoft hardware is good stuff. A few years ago I had a MS wireless
> card
> > that worked better on Red Hat OS's than anything else.
>
> A witch!  Burn [him]!

:)

I don't think you need to worry about heresy :). I believe there are quite a
few people on this list who like linux to protect you from people who hate
windows. On the other hand if more people like you stop and think twice
about discussing something potentially good we are losing the essence of the
openness of a community mailing list, aren't we ;).

Regards,

_r