[TriLUG] Catalyst framework

Lance A. Brown lance at bearcircle.net
Thu Jan 31 12:50:52 EST 2008

Owen wrote:
> If you're able to answer this question, it could be really helpful.  How
> did you install this in a production environment? Our sysadmins prefer
> to install from RPM's rather from CPAN, even if the RPM's are from one
> of those well known but unofficial sites. I see that there are some
> RPM's out there for a runtime environment. Is that the way you're going?

Installing in a production environment is still an open question for me.
  My first commercial project is underway with Catalyst and I'm still
trying to figure out the best way to get the application and its
dependencies installed in a maintainable fashion.

--[Lance]
--
  Celebrate The Circle   http://www.celebratethecircle.org/
  Carolina Spirit Quest  http://www.carolinaspiritquest.org/