[TriLUG] XML editing

James Tuttle jjtuttle at trilug.org
Wed Mar 12 07:04:24 EDT 2008

I often use gedit, which understands XML insofar as that it understands
how to color opening and closing tags.  When I'm working on something
more difficult, I use oxygen.  Like Photoshop, it's usually overkill.
It isn't free, but it's cheap, excellent, and runs on the usual suspects.

jim

Roy Vestal wrote:
> I'm curious if there is an editor similar to Quanta that understands XML
> like Quanta understands HTML. I have some XML's to update and would
> prefer not to use vim since I'm not as familiar with XML.
>
> TIA

---Jim Tuttle