[TriLUG] XML editing

Douglas A. Whitfield whitdoug at email.unc.edu
Wed Mar 12 12:40:40 EDT 2008

oXygen will actually run as an Eclipse plug-in, or so I hear from a
very reputable source.  oXygen will do XSL translations and things and
has trang installed by default.  Not that I'm plugging the proprietary
oXygen, this is for informational purposes only.  Don't know if I
mentioned this, but oXygen is cross platform if you ever get stuck
using something else.  So is Eclipse, of course.