[TriLUG] domain registrars

Tim Jowers timjowers at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 13:39:17 EDT 2008

I use mydomain. Used them for about a decade. About $9/yr. Provides web page
to edit DNS entries. Provides *@domain.org and such email forwarding. No
DynDNS AFAIK. I haven't had time/need to research others. Support via email
has been fine the couple of times I used it. Never used their hosting.

TimJowers