[TriLUG] domain registrars

Engle, Victor Victor.Engle at netapp.com
Wed Mar 12 14:03:10 EDT 2008

I have 3 domains and use iPOWER as registrar. I had one at Network
Solutions and moved it to iPOWER just based on cost. The cost is $6.85 a
year and you really don't get a lot for that but I don't need much. I
use zoneedit for dns for 2 of the domains and need to move the other to
zoneedit. With zoneedit, last time I checked they will provide dns for
up to 5 domains for free and their TTL is 10 minutes so changes
propagate fast. They have a nice interface which allows you to enter
multiple records including an MX record if you like or you can have them
forward *@domain to any email address.