[TriLUG] Calendaring Solution

Tanner Lovelace clubjuggler at gmail.com
Tue May 13 09:45:10 EDT 2008

On Tue, May 13, 2008 at 9:00 AM, Randy Barlow
<randy at electronsweatshop.com> wrote:
> I've come to the TriLUG oracle to seek advice on a FOSS calendaring
>  solution for $WORK.  I'd like something that works with the Thunderbird
>  plugin called Lightning as the front end.  Basically, something that
>  lets us office folk schedule appointments with each other and see other
>  people's availability.  It'd be nice if it interfaced with LDAP.
>  Thanks TriLUG!

Have you thought of looking at the Apple Calendar server:

http://trac.calendarserver.org/

It works with Lightning and a bunch of other calendars and it is FOSS.  It
seems to be mostly python, so it shouldn't be too hard to get up and running.

Cheers,
Tanner

--
Tanner Lovelace