[TriLUG] [OT] [ANN] Triangle Startup Drinks II

Phillip Rhodes mindcrime at cpphacker.co.uk
Wed Jun 25 11:31:15 EDT 2008

Hi all, thought some of you might find this of interest...

After the rousing success that was the first Triangle Startup Drinks,
we're back for another edition.  Thanks to the nice folks at
O'Malley's Irish Pub in Raleigh, we have a better venue with a reserved
room this time.

SO...  Tuesday, July 1, 2008, at O'Malley's, starting around
6:00-6:30'ish...  be there, drink, talk, network, eat, and
help promote the startup scene in the Triangle!

<http://triangle.startupdrinks.com/2008/06/18/triangle-startup-drinks-ii-tuesday-july-1-2008-omalleys-irish-pub-raleigh/>

RSVP not strictly required, but a note on the blog letting us know
if you're attending would be appreciated.

Thanks,

--
Phillip Rhodes
Rhodes for NC Lieutenant Governor 2008