[TriLUG] the old 1U, SBC, flash-based Ocuguards

Bill Vinson bill at vinsonweb.com
Thu Jun 26 00:34:56 EDT 2008

I believe any of the micro/flash-based Linux systems would work. I ran
m0n0wall <http://m0n0.ch/wall/> (great little FreeBSD-based firewall/router)
on mine for a very long time until I replaced it with an gigabit Airport
Extreme a few months ago. I believe I tried Pebble
Linux<http://www.nycwireless.net/supernode/pebble-linux/>on it at one
point, but it's been so long, I'm not sure if that was it. They
really are great little boxes.
Bill