[TriLUG] OT: Internetworkers Gathering: 2008 Sep 4th

Tarus Balog tarus at opennms.org
Sun Aug 3 14:48:32 EDT 2008

Gang:

Dave Matusiak is going to update the website soon, but I've just
reserved space at the Carolina Brewery (http://
www.carolinabrewery.com) for an Internetworkers gathering on Thursday,
September 4th at 7pm. This is the location in Pittsboro (at Hwy 64
bypass and 15-501), not the one in Chapel Hill.

<advertisement>
OpenNMS is going to sponsor a couple of hundred dollars worth of food
and beer, and most of the NC contingent of the team will be there, so
come on out. We're looking to hire a Java developer, so if you have
any interest in working for a small but profitable open source
company, this would be a great time to meet us and chat. If you're
just looking for geek company and free beer, that'll work too. (grin)
</advertisement>

If you think you might be coming, please drop me a note off-list so I
can have an approximate count for the restaurant.

Looking forward to meeting everyone face to face.

-T
Tarus Balog, OpenNMS Maintainer             Main:   +1 919 533 0160
The OpenNMS Group, Inc.                     Fax:    +1 503 961 7746
Email: tarus at opennms.org                    URL: http://www.opennms.org
PGP Key Fingerprint: 8945 8521 9771 FEC9 5481  512B FECA 11D2 FD82 B45C