[TriLUG] TRILUG MEETING - Rolling Your Own: Building a REAL Internet Appliance

Aaron Joyner aaron at joyner.ws
Wed Sep 10 20:06:20 EDT 2008

I would love to be in an oven raffle!  You will at least provide promotional
details and pricing (or even promotional pricing), yes?

As I'm sure many others are, I'm looking forward to your talk tomorrow,
Alan.

See you there!
Aaron S. Joyner

PS - I want to see an embeded-cross-over meeting with a presentation about
how Greg Brown is running monowall on an TMIO oven as an internet
firewall/gateway for a client at the beach.