[TriLUG] TRILUG MEETING - Rolling Your Own: Building a REAL Internet Appliance

Greg Brown gwbrown1 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 15:48:17 EDT 2008

I'd love to do another M0n0wall presentation, even if it just a brief one.
Soon (this weekend) I should have both the beach (campground/m0n0wall), home
(m0n0wall) and condo (Airport Express) all interconnected with IPv6.  I'm
not sure about the TMIO oven thing... but when the heck, why not just dive
in?  :)