[TriLUG] Point of Sale Solutions

Douglas A. Whitfield douglasawh at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 14:56:02 EDT 2008

I meant to respond sooner.  We use Micros here.  We have some serious issues
with the reseller, but as far as I can tell the actual program isn't that
bad.  If you want specifics, hit me up off list.  I don't want to go off on
a tirade about the reseller in public space.

--
Douglas A. Whitfield

Founder Open Madison Group (OMG!)
Co-Founder Carolina Open Source Initiative
Ask Me About Jobs at Epic!
http://www.epicsystems.com/about-positions.php