[TriLUG] Interesting Out-of-Area project

Brian McCullough bdmc at bdmcc-us.com
Fri Apr 3 11:56:06 EDT 2009

I am posting this for someone that I know, and am willing to take
questions.

It is contract work in Augusta, Georgia.

Ideally, he is looking for someone who is versed in Flash and Flex, but
can do the back-end ( PHP, database ) work as well.  ( Front-end,
back-end, design, architecture, UI )

If he has to break up the job, his first, urgent requirement is for an
Architect / PM type person who can be in touch with the client and get
things rolling.  This is part of an ongoing project that is finally
getting to this part.

The short description is Video-On-Demand, using the Flash Media server
that has already been installed.

If anyone is interested, and for whatever details that I have, please
feel free to contact me.

Thank you,
Brian