[TriLUG] Time Warner price increase

Cristóbal Palmer cmp at cmpalmer.org
Thu Dec 3 12:39:44 EST 2009

On Thu, Dec 3, 2009 at 10:48 AM, Carl Crider <c.crider at gmail.com> wrote:
> I use Earthlink thru TWC.

+1 for making the switch to Earthlink. The retention deal TWC offered
didn't come close to the Earthlink 6-month introductory pricing, and
after the introductory period the Earthlink price is still about $5
lower than the same TWC tier. Icing on the cake for me: I now have 2x
the upstream and 4x the downstream I had directly through TWC for less
than I used to pay. Oh, and: no equipment change. Just reboot the
modem and blam!

Cheers,
--
Cristóbal M. Palmer
"The fun thing is to try to persuade others to share your opinions