[TriLUG] Time Warner price increase

Mark Turner jmarkturner at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 12:54:02 EST 2009

Randy Barlow wrote:

> In my experience, the transition is nothing but painful. I never got the
> call that they promised you (the promised it to me too). When I called
> Earthlink about it, they told me I needed to call TWC.

I switched from TWC to Earthlink about ten years ago and have never
looked back. Switching literally required nothing more than calling the
Earthlink rep and power-cycling my cable modem. In minutes I was free of
TWC forever! It honestly doesn't get any easier than that.

Sorry you had a bumpy ride but it is the exception, not the rule.

Cheers,
--
Mark Turner
www.markturner.net