[TriLUG] nominations

Justis Peters jtrilug at indythinker.com
Wed May 12 12:38:01 EDT 2010

Alan Porter wrote:
> Even though I won't be there on Thursday, I *am* running for SC again.
> And I also have a few nominations:
>
> David Stillman
> Jym Williams-Zavada
> Jeff Shornick
> Bill Farrow
I second the nominations for David Stillman and Jeff Shornick. I was
considering nominating them once I confirmed their interest, but Alan
seems to have beaten me to it :) Obviously, they will need to answer as
to whether or not they would be willing to serve. That said, I think
that they would both be great additions to the steering committee and I
would appreciate having their input and enthusiasm included.

I would also like to formally endorse Alan Porter and Cristobal Palmer,
who served on the SC with me during the current term. They are
upstanding, reliable, enthusiastic, and true supporters of open source.
We would be blessed to have them continue on the steering committee.

Kind regards,
Justis Peters