[TriLUG] High Volume Hosting

Christopher Dean cdean at androiddoes.net
Fri Feb 4 11:13:47 EST 2011

Off topic question for the list.  I'm looking for high volume, dedicated
hosting for an upstart website.  We are seeing approximately 1 mil hits a
month with 750-850GB of data transfer.  Currently this is all funded out of
pocket, so I'm trying to save what I can on monthly expenses.  Any ideas on
"affordable" hosting that would meet this need?

--
Sincerely,

Christopher Dean
Owner
Android Does

Confidentiality Warning:  This e-mail contains information intended only for
the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this
e-mail is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible
for delivering it to the intended recipient, any dissemination, publication
or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. The sender does not accept
any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or
computer system that may occur while using data contained in, or transmitted
with, this e-mail. If you have received this e-mail in error, please
immediately notify us by return e-mail and delete from your device or PC.