[TriLUG] OT: TWC pushing anti-consumer broadband bill

Mark Turner jmarkturner at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 13:30:47 EST 2011

Yes, those are good ideas, Matt. Unfortunately, though, we do not have
the luxury of time in this case. This bill's fate could very well be
decided before the next TriLUG meeting.

I think an online petition will make an impact. However, should you wish
to try other routes, I would highly suggest you call your state
representative as well as those serving on the Public Utilities Committee:

http://www.ncga.state.nc.us/gascripts/BillLookUp/BillLookUp.pl?Session=2011&BillID=S87

When dealing with the state legislature, a phone call is more effective
than an email, so please consider calling. You can find out who your
state representatives are here:

http://www.ncga.state.nc.us/GIS/RandR07/Representation.html

Thanks for your support!

Regards,