[TriLUG] Linux Systems Administrator at Caktus

Tobias McNulty tobias at caktusgroup.com
Sat Mar 12 12:14:59 EST 2011

Hi all,

Just wanted to let you know that we've published a new job posting for a
Linux Systems Administrator at Caktus.  The position will involve
maintaining existing Linux servers, designing and building highly-scalable
deployments, and assistance with Python / Django deployment and development
as time permits.  This is a full-time position, with benefits, and is based
out of our Carrboro, NC office (a short drive from Raleigh, Durham, and
Chapel Hill).

For more information, check out the job posting on our web site at:

http://www.caktusgroup.com/careers/linux-systems-administrator/

Kindly drop us an email at jobs+trilug at caktusgroup.com if you or someone you
know might be interested in the position, and feel free to forward at will.

<http://www.caktusgroup.com/careers/linux-systems-administrator/>Thanks!
Tobias
--
Tobias McNulty, Managing Partner