[TriLUG] JOB: PHP/Javascript web developer

Alan Porter porter at trilug.org
Fri Mar 11 16:27:34 EST 2011

My group at Tekelec is looking for one or two PHP/Javascript
web developers to work on an "OAM&P" system (operation,
administration, maintenance and provisioning) for a large
distributed router system for 4G cellular networks.

Basically, it's a distributed load-balancing proxy (were
you paying attention at last night's meeting?) that routes
Diameter protocol messages.  What we're looking for is a
couple of folks to help us with the web-based administration
end of this project.

Think of the web admin interface on a Tomato router (but with
a much less attractive design).  Then beef it up and sit it
on top of a fault-tolerant Linux platform with lots of crazy
database redundancy under the hood.  At the web UI level,
you won't worry about that, though -- it's PHP, Javascript
and MySQL.

If you're interested, shoot me an email, and I will send
you a "Jobvite invitation"... that's the 3rd party system
that we use to get resume's into the system.

We also have a couple of test/verification positions open.
These could range anywhere from testing the routing of the
Diameter protocol messages to testing the web administration
UI.

Alan

.