[TriLUG] PHP Compile Warning

Vaibhav Mishra anurodh78 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 11:54:55 EDT 2011

Cristóbal ,

I deeply appreciate your inputs. Let me discuss this with my user's
community and return back here again.

However,

1. You recommend/suggest to go for 5.3.6 instead 5.3.5?
2. Does RHEL 5.6 support any version above 5.3.3?

I will read once more iuscommunity documents as how can I better benifit out
of it.

Many thanks & regards,

VM