[TriLUG] OT: Computer Stuff & Games from Closet Cleaning (updated)

Scott Chilcote scottchilcote at att.net
Fri Dec 2 11:27:23 EST 2011

Hello TriLUGers,

I added some new items to this list, and removed taken ones.

I have the following stuff to unload to people who can use it (no
resellers please).  As far as I know it all works.
It's all free.  If you find some thing(s) you really needed, I'd be
happy to accept a six of decent beer or some dark chocolate ;)

    * MSI NX8600GTS GeForce 8600 PCI Express x16 graphics card
    * SCSI Hard Drive Enclosure incl. PSU (I have 3 of these)
    * Subwoofer Plate Amplifier 150/100 Watts, Apex Jr., does not work
    * 3Com 10/100 MB PCI Ethernet Adapter (Internal)
    * KVM/Cat5 Extender Transmitter/Receiver Pair
      Power Supply, but no cables
    * Matrox G550 PCI dual display adapter
    * TP-Link TL-WN422G Wireless G USB Ethernet Adapter
    * Terk TV Volume Regulator
    * Two CPU heat sink + fan coolers from the AMD Athlon XP timeframe
    * Heathkit high voltage test probe IMA-100-10
      for oscilloscope/Voltmeter (old)

* PC Games (DVD/CD)* in original box

    * Quake 4
    * Unreal II The Awakening
    * Prey
    * Deus EX Invisible War
    * F.E.A.R. Gold Ed.
    * F.E.A.R. Perseus Mandate
    * F.E.A.R. 2
    * ARMA II
    * STALKER Shadow of Chernobyl

Very Old PC Games (most include box and docs)

    * Half Life Opposing Force
    * SIN
    * Hexen II

[I recently found several more older games including Quake 3 Arena,
Return to Castle Wolfenstein, and Deus Ex]

 I'm located in Cary near High House and  Cary Parkway, for those who
want  to pick stuff up.

     Scott C.