[TriLUG] OT: Job Opportunity - Windows/Web Developer

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Thu Jan 12 09:16:45 EST 2012

I dunno, man. Roy might have been down-right malicious with intent because he used to kick my tail in bzflag a decade or so ago (along with some others). Maybe we should rise up and ban him.

In other news today, vi rules and emacs sux.

In still more news today, we've picked up a lot of new clients and need part time moonlighting help. Although clients use Windows systems, we use custom cloud-based applications for service delivery and script out processes to make life easier which entails knowing code, networking, applications, operating systems, ad naseum or knowing how to Google for help so I can stay out there making sales calls. Holler at me off list if interested.