[TriLUG] HD Antenna Suggestions

Rob Rousseau ki4bke at nc.rr.com
Thu Mar 8 12:32:50 EST 2012

FWIW, I got an antenna from WRAL when they were giving them away.
http://www.wral.com/wral-tv/story/1180307/
They sent me a Channel Master "Metrotenna" Model 4220HD.
http://www.amazon.com/Channel-Master-Antenna-Antennas-Hardware/dp/B000XSAW9S
  I just have it stuck near the ceiling in my living room and it's
been fairly good during good weather.  It'd do better outside or
higher in the attic.
-Rob