[TriLUG] text damage using Intel video

Alan Porter porter at trilug.org
Mon Jun 25 09:49:26 EDT 2012

> Anybody seen this?  Know how to make it work properly?  How to
> properly describe it to improve my google-fu?

I have a similar (but not as extensive) problem with my EeePC 900. I
notice in your picture that each instance of a particular character is
distorted in the same way. For example, the "d" in "desktop" and "index"
both look the same. Usually, on my EeePC, one or two characters will be
messed up, and the rest are OK.

If I recall correctly, I think it has and Intel video controller as well.

I am interested in what you find out.

--
# ɹǝʇɹoԀ uɐl∀