[TriLUG] recommendations for hosted telephone service

David Black dave at jamsoft.com
Tue Jul 24 14:53:34 EDT 2012

http://www.callwithus.com/configuration

In their web UI you first have to define a "VoIP Account", and can have multiples of those.
For instance, my home Trixbox has an always-on trunk that uses one account.  I'll occasionally set up a second account on my Android phone so it can place calls directly through them vs. routing through Trixbox.  Both draw from the same pool of prepaid minutes.

BTW, they used to sell DIDs but may not any more, and it's easy enough to get a free one at say, ipkall.com.

Dave