[TriLUG] TWC on Spamcop

matt at noway2.thruhere.net matt at noway2.thruhere.net
Thu Jul 26 09:44:05 EDT 2012

I received a complaint from my mother, a TWC customer, that her emails are
being blocked as being spam.  I did some digging into this and it looks
like TWC has gotten one of their servers blocked by Spamcop.net.  Spamcop
says that they have been reported 90 times in the past week and used the
express removal procedure 17 times and will now have to wait.

I tried contacting TWC and got a complete run around from their flip-chart
readers about not seeing a problem with their account.  Of course, the
problem isn't with my mothers account, DUH!

Does anybody have contact information for a part of TWC that might
actually both give a shit and be able to do something about this?

Here is a link to the spamcop listing page:

http://www.spamcop.net/w3m?action=checkblock&ip=75.180.132.120