[TriLUG] Other cheap tiny devices.

Roadrunner mamiano at nc.rr.com
Sat Jul 28 17:56:25 EDT 2012

I think I have a pandigital sitting on a shelf. Iirc it runs something close to android 1.6
Too slow, too often loses wifi, and too short a battery life, but interesting as a curiosity.
It works to play pandora or show pics as a frame if kept plugged in, and of course it can be hacked through the debugger.

Sent from my iPad