[TriLUG] OT: DC919 - 7pm 12/17 - Holiday Toy Social - RSVP requested

Lisa Lorenzin lorenzin at 1000plus.com
Tue Dec 4 23:46:10 EST 2012

greetings!

passing this along for any trilug members who might be interested in
sharing their toys...

 					regards,

 						lisa

Who: DC919
What: Holiday Toy Social
Where: SplatSpace - 331 W Main St, Suite 002, Durham, NC
When: 7pm on Monday, December 17th
Why: Toys! Pizza! More toys!

      DC919 invites members & friends to join us for a holiday toy social!
What are you playing with lately? Got a Raspberry Pi? WiFi Pineapple?
PwnPlug? Or been digging into a neat new hacking tool like SpoofTooph,
Anti, or UltraReset? Or perhaps a new pick or new practice lock?

     Come share your toys, see what other people are playing with, and talk
about what's on your wish list this holiday season...

     The social gathering will start at 7pm on December 17, 2012 at Splat
Space in Durham (directions & parking info at
http://splatspace.org/location/ ). As with the October MetaSploit
workshop, we'll be crowdsourcing pizza - please RSVP to info at dc919.org if
you plan to attend so we know how many pies to order! SplatSpace is a BYOB
environment; please drink responsibly and be respectful of our hosts.

About DC919:
DC919 ( http://www.dc919.org ) is a newly-formed local DEF CON group (
http://www.defcon.org/html/defcon-groups/dc-groups.html ) for the greater
Triangle area - professionals, students, and hobbyists with interest in
alternative applications of modern technology, security, and privacy
topics.  We meet at 7pm on the third Monday of each month; join our
mailing list dc919 at lists.dc919.org ; follow us on Twitter @_dc919_ ; find
us on the web at http://www.dc919.org/ .

lisa lorenzin  |  lorenzin at 1000plus.com
of what avail is an open eye if the heart is blind? - solomon ibn gavirol