[TriLUG] OT Local Electronic DIY Store

David Burton ncdave4life at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 12:11:03 EDT 2013

The RDU CSA is about 2 million.  Greater Atlanta is about 6 million.
 Boston is about 8 million.  The Bay area is about 8.4 million (including
San Francisco, San Jose & Oakland), but the South Bay (Silicon Valley) is
only about 2 million.

So, yes, we're smaller (the #30 CSA), but we also have the highest
estimated growth rate of any of the top 80
CSAs<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Combined_Statistical_Areas>
.

I do wish we had a Fry's.  When I first visited Fry's in Sunnyvale in the
1980s, I was in awe.

Morrisville would be a good central location (maybe the old Morrisville
outlet mall on Airport Blvd at I-40).