[TriLUG] TriLUG Website Infrastructure

Bill Farrow bill at arrowsreach.com
Wed Nov 20 08:29:51 EST 2013

Hello TriLUG Members,

Last Saturday at the TriLUG workshop we held a brainstorming session
about the trilug.org website. Our current setup is a combination of
Drupal 5 (old) and Mediawiki. This setup has a multitude of issues
that are holding us back as a group. It might be time to start a fresh
new website and migrate some of the useful content.

Have we missed an important feature ? What other CMS should be
evaluated ? Do you have a radically "out of the box" idea ? Want to
help ?

=== TriLUG Website CMS - Required Content ===
 - About Page - Mission Statement
 - Meetings
 - Sponsors
 - Contact Info