[TriLUG] Laptop Backpacks...

Chris Knowles cknowles2112 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 09:50:27 EST 2014

Since I've been seeing lots of product recommendation stuff come through
here... thought I'd ask this one that I've been wrestling with for awhile.
It's related to stuff we all do.

I'm looking for a new laptop backpack.  I've got a couple of 15" laptops
that will be taking turns riding in this - so that's minimum size, though
as you'll see in a minute, I've not had trouble hitting that bar.

I'm also looking for them to be able to handle the laptop, cables, tablet,
general work stuff. (pens, usb keys, a notepad)

AND travel - preferably 1-2 days clothing able to fit in there.  Hence the
laptop size not being a problem.

So, anyone have a bag that fits these requirements that they enjoy?

CJK